Terms of agreement specify the terms and conditions for the reservation and rental of apartments for lease by MCS73 Sp. with o.o. (The landlord), Kujawska 2, 85-031 Bydgoszcz, taxcode: 9532643447, KRS: 0000509383, REGON: 341574470 for the benefit of the Tenant
- By reserving or leasing the apartment, the Tenant agrees to the terms and agreement.
- All Tenant’s personal details are used solely for the purpose of the reservation or leasing the apartment and will not be used by third parties. The Tenant agrees on the use of his personal details by the Landlord to execute the Agreement. The Tenant has a right to access and to correct his personal details.
- Any issues that arise will be settled by the Bydgoszcz Courthouse.
- The Landlord has a right to refuse to lease the apartment to the Guest who: does not have valid identification card (national I.D. or passport); or who refuses to show the aforementioned identification document; who is under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicant; who had already breached the terms of the Agreement during the previous lease.
- Hotel night is from 3.00pm to 12:00pm the next day
- At the day of the departure, the Tenant is requested to leave the apartment by 12:00pm. Otherwise, a charge of 50% for next hotel night will be applied.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden. If this term is not met, the Tenant is obligated to pay additional payment of 500 PLN.
- A use of electronic appliances that are not part of the apartment and that may cause fire, is strictly forbidden.
- The Tenatnt is obligated to inform the Landlord about any damage or malfunction of the apartment equipment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The curfew is from 10:00pm until 7:00am. Guests who are not checked in the apartment are obliged to leave the premises by 9:00pm.
- It is forbidden to arrange any social event in the apartment. If a social event is organized, the Tenant has to pay additional fee of 5000 PLN along with covering any losses that arise. The Tenant is solely responsible for all damage within the apartment or the building. The Tenant is responsible for any damage caused by third party invited and staying at the apartment. Should the Tenant’s behaviour result in an intervention of the Police or the Municipal Police, the Tenant will pay additional fee of 500 PLN.
- A number of guests residing at the apartment cannot exceed the number indicated at booking. Otherwise, each additional person is obligated to pay 200PLN per day.
- Guests are obligated to secure the apartment: carefully lock the entrance door and windows during every time that the apartment is left. Guests are also obligated to keep the keys safe and without the reach of unauthorized persons.
- The Landlord is not responsible for any damaged or lost valuables left in the apartment.
- In the case of the apartment keys, or parking garage remote control being damaged or lost, a fee of additional 100 PLN shall be issued.
- Post visit cleaning service is included in the booking fee. However, the Tenant is obligated to leave all the dishes washed and all appliances clean. This does not constitute as a final cleaning.
- Any additional cleaning may be performed upon the Tenant request with an additional fee of 100 PLN (which includes changing sheets and towels).
- Media fee is included in the booking fee.
- In case of booking longer than 7 days, a change of sheets and towels can be provided upon Tenant’s request (free of charge).
- Any damage or theft happened during the stay is a responsibility of the Tenant.
- If the Client withdraws from the contract, he or she pays the total amount of the booking fee. The terms of free withdrawal from the Agreement are described in detail when making a reservation (before it is approved), because they depend on the type of the selected offer.
- If the booking is made for a weekend, 1 day, 2 day, Friday-Saturday or Saturday-Sunday, then the Landlord may require the deposit of 1000 PLN that will be returned during the check out day.
- The Landlord has a right to claim the compensation of all fees indicated in this Terms of agreement.
RULES OF PAYMENT
- Fees such as the price of accommodation and all the extras are visible at the time of booking, after choosing the dates of stay, the number of persons and the type of apartment.
- The payment for the stay is made in advance, at the latest on the day of check-in. Fees can be paid in cash ((with the owner’s consent, additional fee may apply)), by credit card or by bank transfer.
- When making a reservation, the Lessor has the right to charge an advance of 10% of the value of the stay or the whole amount if a reservation is made at a discounted price in a non-refundable promotion
- The Lessee is obliged to make payment for the stay 14 days before check-in.
- An invoice or a receipt is issued for each stay.
- If the Lessee withdraws from the Agreement up to 14 days before check-in or up to 2 hours after making the reservation, he / she does not bear any booking costs and any advance payments made will be refunded to him / her.
- If the Lessee withdraws from the contract concluded at a reduced price in a non-refundable promotion or within 14 days or less before check-in, the total cost of the booking will be charged.
- Support for direct payments is carried out in cooperation with the following companies:
- Tpay.com Krajowy Integrator Płatności Spółka Akcyjna st. .Św. Marcin 73/6 61-808 Poznań NIP: 7773061579 REGON: 300878437 KRS: 0000412357. Payment regulations: https://tpay.com/regulaminy
- PayPro SA Sp. z o.o. 60-327 Poznań, st. Kanclerska 15. NIP 779-236-98-87, REGON 301345068 website owner www.przelewy24.pl
- The Lessee has the right to complain about the service. Complaints should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, by registered letter to the correspondence address of MCS73 sp. O.o. 87-100 Toruń, ul. Winnica 45A / 16.
- A response to complaints will be given within 14 days of its delivery.
PROTECTION OF PERSON DATA OF PEOPLE
According to art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal EU 119). I inform you that:
- The administrator of personal data is MCS73 sp. O.o. Owner Apartments Toruń.
Apartamenty Toruń are obliged to process customer data as part of activities related to the implementation of the Agreement and to protect them against access, use, deletion or disclosure to third parties, as well as to process entrusted data in a manner consistent with applicable law in a manner that guarantees confidentiality and data security personal information.
- Personal data will be processed in order to use hotel services – pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) – the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- The customer agrees to the processing of personal data such as: name and surname, address of residence, personal ID, contact telephone number, e-mail and possibly business data necessary to issue an invoice, in order to: sign a rental contract, i.e. make a reservation and check-in at the facility, issuance and storage of invoices.
- Recipients of personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services.
- The customer consents to the transfer of his personal data to the employees of the facility in order to properly provide our services, which you use.
- The customer consents to the transfer of his data to the accounting.
- The customer has the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify them, delete or limit processing and the right to transfer data.
- The client has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in denial of